Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Almost odd..

Its quite strange that, yes, I have had many a reason for actually starting this blog and the purpose of it is to hopefully convey something of a fusion of my love for both music and sociology, and all the rest of it. But what is strange and has only just occured to me, is that the perfect cross over will happen tomorrow.

Literally.

But in a different way.

The building that my sociology department is based in has a cafe/bar. And much to my shock and suprise The Neon Plastix are playing. I bought a compilation CD a while back with them on and recently their double a-side single. They are definately worth a listen and a power stance to.

However, I do doubt that this crossing of paths would excite anyone other than me.

I might be going to see Patrick Wolf tomorrow anyway. So...

No comments:

Post a Comment