Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CHRIST ALMIGHTY!

Apparently there are people in the world who have never heard of such acts as Arcade Fire and Bloc Party!

I am trying to ween myself off a message forum that I've posted on for years, but in actual fact, no one likes me, I get attacked for everything I say and its full of people with opinions on music who then let their masks slip and it is revealed that they actually know fuck all if its not some horrendous trance remix.

I did think there were possible redeemable human beings. I had some hope left for the human race but then the other week someone didn't know who Bloc Party were. I quickly stuck my fingers in my ears and pretended it wasn't true. Like them, love them, hate them, whatever. But not to know who they are at all! Fuck me! That is absolutely outrageous. They should be cast off the face of the earth.

And now I hear that there is another person with claims to musical knowledge tantamount to that of an oracle that doesn't know who Arcade Fire are? What must people do with their lives? Seriously. Fucking hell. Do they live in holes? It is shameful.

And I am the one who is going to take the lashing for having announced my shock. You know, the whole 'elitist, pretensious bitch' malark, yet again. God forbid a female have a claim to know anything about music.

"It's 2007 just she not know we've not come round to the idea of equality!"

"I didn't even know females were legally allowed to listen to music. It's a disgrace, I tell you!"

Fuck off. Bring it on. I've got a wicked right hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment