Friday, May 4, 2007

Things wrong with the world - Part 675828


1. No longer has I posted my last post about Junior Boys but bloody Pitchfork go and inform me that Junior Boys are to release a deluxe two-disc special edition type malark of So, This Is Goodbye. Not really was I was hoping for.

2. The other day in conversation I said "Noanna Jewsom".

3. I am going to miss The Whip, Metronomy and The Sunshine Underground on Saturday at Empire in Middlesbrough because I am working from 10am-10pm. Yes, a twelve hour shift. Going to fill my MP3 player with lots of mixes to get me through it. Probably by La Grève Générale. I love them boys.

4. I met, shook hands with and had my photo taken with Lord Anthony Giddens yesterday and I'm sure my hand was unexplainably sweaty.

5. Max Weber's work is very difficult to read.

6. Not for the want of being almost like a girl (which I hate being accused of) I am not in possession of any of the fluffy creatures pictured above.

The world is unfair and unjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment