Monday, October 29, 2007

Physical exhaustion..


And it's not over yet.

Those Dancing Days - Those Dancing Days [via YouSendIt for 7 days]

Those Dancing Days. A cute Swedish, indie-pop, electro band recieving love from the world of blogs. This is their best track. Sounds like they could progress really well. Blatant potential.

Simian Mobile Disco - Cliktrax [via YouSendIt for 7 days]

A reworking of a previous track the boys had done. Personally I think I prefer my more familiar original. However, this still sums up for me everything I adore about Simian Mobile Disco. And thats a lot!

Dan Deacon - Wham City [via YouSendIt for 7 days]

This song by Dan Deacon has really got me through some dark moments recently. It guarantees to delight in its split personality type way. A song that is actually done in two different styles, if you don't like the first you're bound to love the second. Love the friendly sounding chorus!

No comments:

Post a Comment