Monday, November 12, 2007

One too many expletives..

Awkward return. Hardly the triumphant, buoyant feeling I had envisaged. But -- shrugs -- there you go.

After a rather horrible summer and the loss, my University work had been left in tatters. I was kindly granted an extension due to my circumstances and on Friday afternoon I finished.

The feeling is of, well, I don't know. But it hasn't been the rollicking great celebration part of my mind was demanding it be.

Anyway, to get myself back into the swing of things is this glorious tytoc collie neck of the woods, here is a track that really cheered me up when I was on me knees begging for literature on wealth.

Elbow - Mexican Standoff (Spanish Version) [via YouSendIt for 7 days]

Clapping to it is fun.

Anyone any ideas for how I can celebrate? And, how I can stop swearing so much?

If the link doesn't work please let me know. I've got a feeling. YouSendIt was being gay this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment