Monday, November 17, 2008

I'M GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!


Yay i juzz came back from the hospital and i'm going back to sckool WHOO HOO!
But it will be quite embarrasing for me, using croaches in sckool oh well.....
It is quite fun having croaches though, except my armpit gets sore hehe
And i bet everyone will play my croaches ad stuff hehe lols.
Anyway oh yeah i forgot to tell u how long it took in the hospital first we came in the hospital then we had to wait about two minutes and then we told them wat happened and they said okay we have to wait again and we waited agin like 15 minutes then we went in to this huge room with noises like crying, talking, screaming, shouting and other scary noises, and i called dat the (torcher room) I czlled it the torcher room coz i saw babies crying and kids getting needles and stuff well pretty much a torcher dats why.Anyway the nurse asked me to sit on a weighing machine chair while my mum took the films of x-rays. after all dat the nurse ask me questions and stuff then, when we were finish we had to wait outside ...................................................................... ...........................................................................................................................................................................

Two Extrodinary long hours later of waiting we finally saw the doctor coming calling out ZHI MEI (my chinese name) and we were like yes thank God and we went in the torcher room again and the doctor wich is a she brought me to a bed and ask me qustions and tested my like see if its pain or not(it was).
After dat the doctor ask us to wait again on the hospital bed for the x-ray person..............20 minutes later the x-ray person finnally came well.. thats not very surprising and yeah we went to the x-ray room but surprisingly they took an x-ray with lights (wow thats intresting coz i thought u can't get an x-ray with lights) well dats cool=D.then we came out oh yeah i forgot tohtell you they put me o a wheelchair and said don't use my croaches so yeah the wheel chair was very fun hehe=D.And after dat we wait 40 minutes on the bed waiting for the doctor to come again and................................................................................................... Okay the doctor finally came and she chat with my mum and the n we had to wait again 15 minutes then she came and gave us the medical certificate=D. THE END
well i did'nt actually tell u how long it took i basically told u everything.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment