Tuesday, June 23, 2009

But You Never Knew

One day,
I saw you rite across me...
And the teacher was teaching,
a lesson of art.....
So i draw a picture of you ooh.....
But it will never match your beutiful face....
But you never knew....
So another day i loved you so much...
But you never knew....
The next day i will never change,
I will love you forever...
But you still never knew...
(Chorus)
As the seconds,minute,hours,days,
months gone by,a year has gone past,,,,,
(Chorus)
So the new year,
You sat next to me...
And i saw you,
starring at me.....
With your beutiful, shiny blue eyes
You look just like a preacious
Little fairy that fills my big big heart
with joyfulness, happiness, and all that i want
verse 3
And one day it was time to say goodbye...
so i left a note....
Before i go...
When i went i waited
For an awnswer hopping you
won't get upset

So i waited another second,minute,day,week...
So i checked my email
and i bursted out in joyful tears
So that was my best day of my life.....
Artist:Cherry
PS:for max


No comments:

Post a Comment