Sunday, January 31, 2010

About Me


Who am I? Who is the persona behind "tytoc collie"? I run quite a few blogs and websites and I've been faced over and over again with the same dilemma of describing myself on my "About Me" page. I know I could reveal so much of myself and still you will only be knowing a little of me. I could use so many words to describe who I am but in the end you have your own interpretations about me and that is what matters to you. Hence, I would limit my "About Me" page to simple information that would give you an idea of me, yet without me exposing so much of myself.


What's my first name? C_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

What's my nickname? I _ _ _ _ but I prefer to be called K_ _

Birthday: December _

Nationality: Filipino

Favorite color: white, pastel pink, pastel blue

Favorite food: chocolates, cakes, ice cream, chicken, macaroni salad, fruit salad, seafoods, dried mangoes

Addictions: Blogging, Internet surfing, movie watching, coffee, facebook

Gadgets I can't live without: my laptops, cellular phones, portable dvd player and mp4

Weakness/fears: Spiders

That's all I could share. But remember, I unveil a portion of me every time I write. So if you want to get to know me more you will have to read my thoughts through my articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment