Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hit-Girl have Bieber Fever??

She have got to be the most adorable actress ATM for me~ @ChloeGMoretz is the star from the movie KickAss playing Hit-Girl! And guess what she confessed on The Ellen DeGeneres show?

*Giggles* "I have Bieber Fever" *LOL and blushed*

Hahaha!! she soooo adorable.. its cute the way she said it. And she's definately a Belieber coz she does spam Justin to follow her!! She's funny in person. Gotta love this girl~

Here's the interview!



Haha!! Cute right? She looked younger and smaller in the movies. I was surprised to see how tall she is~ Haha!! Well if you're curious about the tweets she send out to Justin.. U dont have to search.. I got it here for u!

Her recent tweet to Justin


This is the SPAM that she was talking about on the interview! LOL!


Wearing Supra coz of Justin?? Maybe~ When u have Bieber Fever.. Why not..



Do you guys think that Justin knows about Chloe?? Well.. I think he knows.. Why?? Well coz Dan Kanter(Justin Guitarist) tweeted to Chloe about watching her on Ellen. Its wayyyyy too impossible that Dan won't be telling it to Justin right?? So Chloe.. If u happen to read this.. I think u have a chance on getting followed/reply/DM from him! Even better.. Meeting him one day!

Here is Dan's tweet to Chloe!!


Leave a comment and tell us what u think!
Follow me!
@bieberarmy_asia

No comments:

Post a Comment